cyclical nature of things (progress and issues)

All of the iterations of this project look really similar because two days prior to the deadline, my computer started refusing to show me my layers tab. I tried troubleshooting but nothing was working for more than ten minutes at a time. While this was really frustrating, I still played with color which was my main goal in this piece so I was still able to come up with some things I was happy with although I was unable to explore as far as I had hoped. I am going to attempt to uninstall the Adobe Suite to see if I can just start fresh with the programs. 




 

Comments

  1. I think that your iterations are interesting, but I think there's something missing! I feel like if you added one more thing, or masked something out to make it stand out, that this would become a more complete image. But I'm sorry that the adobe suite wasn't working well for you, I know that's stressful especially with a deadline :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts